Eye Care Eye Drops is a unique herbal formulation which has been produced by a continuous process of mixture of pure and ancient Indian herbs. This way, the quality of the formulation remains in it for a longer period.
Its regular use gives a new life to the eyes and protects them from polluted environment of today. It improves eye sight and may help in downing glass numbers. Eye Care Eye Drops is the best remedy for Burning Eyes, Itching Eyes, Tired Eyes, Watering Eyes and Red Eyes. It shows its result within 3 days in such types of eye problems. Eye Care Eye Drops protects eyes and keeps them healthy with clear vision, if used regularly. It is a powerful antiseptic non-irritant solution which gives Cooling and soothing effect without any harmful effect to the eye tissue.
Eye Care Eye Drops is very much useful in the problems which take place with age like: Cataract, Trachoma & Glaucoma. Eye Care Eye Drops controls cataract growth and its regular use keeps eyes safe from cataract.
- Watering of eyes
- Decreased Vision
- Redness in eyes
- Pain in eyes
- Allergies & Stys
- Dryness in eyes
- Burning of eyes
Each 10ml eye drops contains aqueous distillate of:
Bharingraj (Eclipta alba) 700mg
Gulab pool (Rosa centifolia) 700mg
Daruhaldi (Berberis aristata) 400mg
Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) 400mg
Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa) 400mg
Jethimadh (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 400mg
Neem ( Azadirachta indica) 400mg
Lahsun (Allium sativum) 400mg
Mamira (Coptis teeta) 250mg
Ajowan (Ptychotis ajowan) 200mg
Pudina (Mentha piperata) 150mg
Chandan safed (Santalum album) 100mg
Chandan lal (Pterocarpus sentalinus) 100mg
Honey (Mel) 100mg
Saindhav (Sodii chloridum) 14mg
Camphor (Camphora) 6.5mg
Phenylethyl alcohol USP 0.05% v/v
Benzalkonium chlorade solution IP 0.02% v/v
1. Bharingraj (Eclipta alba) is a liver tonic, aiding in the digestion and balancing of blood sugar levels, which combine to create good health for the eyes.
2. Gulab pool (Rosa centifolia) has been known throughout history as an effective herb to help tonify the eyes. It helps the body to overcome inflammation for both chronic and acute inflammation of the eye and eyelids. Helps nourish the entire eye and promotes healthy sensitivity to light.
3. Daruhaldi (Berberis aristata) contains berberine which promotes strong immune-specific protection. Helps strengthen the eye as well as the liver and gallbladder which are linked via the meridians to the eye.
4. Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) protects the retina and helps improve eyesight and vision.
5. Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa) is an excellent liver tonic. It increases the flow of bile from the liver, helping to detoxify poisons in our bloodstream.
6. Jethimadh (Glycyrrhiza glabra) improves blood circulation to the brain, often leads to visual clarity.
7. Neem (Azadirachta indica) is an antiseptic and has powerful effect on all types of visual disorders. Research has shown that neem can improve night vision, relieve visual fatigue, and protect the eyes from glaucoma, cataracts and macular degeneration.
8. Triphala helps improve conditions relating to glaucoma, macular degeneration and floaters by helping to improve blood circulation and eliminating stagnation of energy to the eyes.
9. Lahsun (Allium sativum) is a powerful antioxidant that enhances glucose use in brain and eye cells. Lahsun improves the delivery of oxygen and blood to the eyes, strengthens the capillaries that feed the eye muscles and nerves, and works as an antioxidant to inhibit damage by free radicals.
10. Mamira (Coptis teeta) supports retina, capillaries and visual acuity (sharpness of objects). It is powerful antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
11. Ajowan (Ptychotis ajowan) nourish the eye and a powerful support against bacteria, a powerful circulatory support
12. Pudina (Mentha piperata) is an herb in the mint family that is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine. Studies have shown that mint will lower intraocular pressure by relaxing smooth muscles in the eye. It also has antihistamine properties, which may reduce the allergic component of increased eye pressure
13. Chandan safed (Santalum album) has high content of antioxidants for powerful free radical protection. Supports sharper night vision and reduced eye fatigue. It has strong support for blood vessels, especially around the eyes.
14. Chandan lal (Pterocarpus sentalinus) helps protect the retina, blood vessels and healthy fluid in the eye.
15. Honey (Mel) supports healthy eyesight and helps improve night blindness.
16. Saindhav (Sodii chloridum) to protect cellular integrity and cell membranes. It protects the cell membranes from free radical damage, decreasing the risk of macular degeneration, cataracts, and glaucoma.
17. Camphor (Camphora)improves color perception and depth of vision, enhanced night and distance vision, and overall enhancement in visual awareness and reduces the inflammation.
Usage and benefit
It has clear objective in the preservation and restoration of health using herbs and nature.
Eye Care Eye Drops are an Ayurvedic herbal formulation developed for the preservation of healthy vision, suitable for daily use.
Eyecare eye drops is useful in following
- Sub acute& chronic conjunctivitis.
- Dry eyes.
- To check senile progressive cataract.
- Redness of eyes.
- To protect the eyes from dust, fumes & excessive heat.
- Computer vision syndrome (cvs).
- Irritation and burning and conditions like eye fatigue.
Eye Care Eye Drops is safe and natural.
It is suitable for adults and children.
It is formulated for daily use.
It is ideal for that using computer screen all day.
It is suitable for use as eye wash.
Apply one to two drops in each eye at bed time and in the morning or as directed by the physician.
Frequency of application may be increased to 3 to 4 times a day at equal intervals.
If irritation persists or increases, discontinue the use and consult the physician.
No adverse/ toxic effects have ever been observed in short/ long term usage of EYE COOL EYE DROPS.
Keep in Cool and dark place; never touch the nozzle of container.